With over thirty years of combined experience in complex commercial litigation, Gleissner Law has experience and is prepared to defend:
- Businesses and individuals from the crush of financial institutions that want to disavow relationships established when business was good.
- Individuals being sued based upon guarantees of business debts.
- Owners of a business in disputes with other owners.
- A Business in a dispute with another business whether that dispute involves a breached contract, broken promise, problems with a buy-out, interference with contractual relations, unfair business practices, unfair trade practices, or business defamation.
- A Business in a dispute with another business relating to intellectual property, trade marks or copyrights.
The lawyers at Gleissner Law are admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of South Carolina and the State Courts of Georgia.